A (now) former McDonald’s employee shared some disturbing images of the inside of a moldy ice cream machine in one of the hamburger giant’s restaurants.
An 18-year-old named Nick was a McDonald’s employee in LaPlace, Louisiana, until he shared some gross images of unsanitary practices inside the fast food restaurant. His employment came to an end after that.
According to BuzzFeed, Nick was recently instructed by a manager to refill the ice cream machine when he spilled some of the dessert. While cleaning up his mess, Nick discovered a moldy tray inside the machine.
This came out of McDonald’s ice cream machine in case y’all were wondering..pic.twitter.com/DTXXpzE7Ce
— nick (@phuckyounick) July 14, 2017 Read more…
More about Mcdonalds, Ice Cream, Culture, and Food